Thursday, May 16, 2013

Something You Didn't Know About Me!

     
    I have an odd obsession with elephants.  And by odd obsession I mean I freaking love them.  In fact I love them so very much that our someday children will have purple polka dot elephant nurseries.  Don't ask me why.  I just am completely in love with their huge majestic silliness.  Something about them makes me want to take myself and life less seriously.
    We are blessed to live only one hour away from the amazing San Diego Zoo.  If you haven't been there, put it on your bucket list. It's absolutely magical.  Imagine miles of winding jungle like paths with hundreds of species of animals everywhere you look.  And my absolute favorite part?  The spectacular elephant odyssey  of course!  On our most recent zoo trip I stood in front of the elephants for almost an hour in complete heaven.  There was even an elephant splashing around in the pool.  I could not be happier.  Luckily my wonderful husband loves the zoo as much as I do.  And he happily grants my requests to visit every chance we get!



XX
S

No comments:

Post a Comment